As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for general cargo & commodities, based on integrated logistics and engineering. Katoen Natie has been involved in commodities ever since its foundation in 1854, when it began with storage and handling of raw cotton. Now, Katoen Natie’s business unit General Cargo & Commodities handles a wide range of products at its terminals. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a HSEQ Manager for it sites in Antwerp (Belgium).
- Giving adequate support to the different departments / operations, regarding Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Security related issues.
- Assisting with incident investigations, the close-out of non-conformities and other audit findings.
- Developing and drafting new HSEQ / Security procedures, forms and/or other documentation.
- Maintaining and keeping the HSEQ / Security documentation and records up-to-date and organized.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant legislation and standards, including IMDG & ADR.
- Giving in-house HSEQ introduction for new employees & training for supervisors.
- Follow up and screening of incoming and outgoing treatments regarding dangerous goods.
- Follow up internal and external audits, regarding ISO 9001:2015, FSSC 22000, AEO/ C-TPAT & other.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree.
- “Preventieadviseur” level II or willingness to achieve this in the near future.
- Knowledge of warehousing, dangerous goods, food safety, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000, or willingness to attend trainings regarding these items.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills.
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
2 – 5 years.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with a high level of responsibility and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package.
Email CV + Application Letter with subject “HSEQ Manager”