To strengthen our team, Vandemoortele is looking for an HSE Manager to operate on group level.
- Help to identify risks in the work place related to labour safety, occupational health & mental wellbeing.
- Analyse incidents, near misses (Root Cause Analysis) and propose sound and sustainable corrective actions.
- Manage HSE on multiple site level in cooperation with local management as to guarantee compliance with EU and National rules & regulations, Group policies & procedures.
- Collect, manage HSE data from production sites for consolidated KPI reporting purposes.
- Improve safety and health by promoting and recommending preventive and/or protective means in process installations, machinery and workplace lay-outs.
- Develop and perform specific HSE training sessions (technical & behavioural)
- Support the sites in implementing the group brain based safety improvement programs
- Organize and perform internal cross audits and ensure continuous improvement of the HSE management systems in place.
- Participate as Group Expert in third party HSE and Fire safety audits.
- Assist, recommend and approve HSE related capex during the pre-project phase
- Share and propose new working methods, best available techniques and issues “best practices” reports
- You hold a Master degree in exact science with additional specialization in Safety (e.g. Belgium; Preventie-adviseur - level 2) and Environment (e.g. Belgium; Milieu-coordinator - level A) or you hold a master degree in safety engineering and/or environment.
- You have a fluent knowledge of English. Additional knowledge of German, French or Dutch is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of all MS Office applications and preferably of sharepoint.
- You are a team player and a good communicator, inspirator, mentor and ambassador
- You have good educational skills (train the trainer)
For more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org