Promote and organize the safety and well-being policy in the workplaces of the entities and its sites (onshore and offshore wind farms). Advise on safety and environmental decisions and monitor the implementation of these decisions. Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation. Continuous improvement of the safety Level, safety culture and working conditions to ensure the physical integrity of workers.
- Animate different entities in terms of security and the environment.
- Participate in the analysis of accidents and incidents, propose solutions and follow action plans, check their application.
- Write and update HSE indicators.
- Conduct HSE audits in facilities, on onshore and offshore sites.
- Provide support for risk analyzes written by the hierarchical line.
- Maintaining the ISO 45001 & VCA certification of the entity (reception, follow-up action plan, ...)
- Coordinate safety actions between the different partners in the various contracts in progress.
- Participate actively in workshops, safety days and meetings dedicated to safety and well-being.
- Develop & maintain procedures and schedules to monitor John Cockerill’s Ostend and other sites compliance with relevant internal and external health, safety and environmental standards.
- Conduct safety audits on customer sites (offshore wind turbines and onshore wind turbines).
- Developing and implementing customer-focused services and programs.
- Collate and review all internal & external audit reports of John Cockerill Services to summarize areas of non-conformance and identify any cross site trends.
- Develop and compile a monthly reports for monitoring internal and regulator/third party audit compliance across the group.
- Follow up and organization of safety training programs and certifications of the John Cockerill Service teams.
- Stay informed of new legislations and compliance with safety and environmental legislation and standards.
- Animate and formalize HSE meetings (management review, development of annual safety plans, HSE committee ...).
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in HSE or related compliance management.
- Technical background with a safety oriented mindset
- Level 2 prevention advisor (Is a plus).
- GWO Offshore Training (Is a plus).
- Good communication, pedagogical abilities.
- Legislation (Code of Wellbeing, RGPT, and RGIE), safety rules.
- VCA, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 certification standards.
- Knowledge of applicable tools and procedures in the field of offshore wind.
- Experience in MS office,
- Languages:Dutch, English. (French is a plus)
- Sense of organization
- Team spirit
- Being pro-active
- Customer oriented approach