FUTURE YOU keeps everything moving
Are you ready to foster a first-class company’s social policy, no matter what? As a Labor relations specialist you are responsible for ensuring communication and negotiations between the company and staff representatives. Your main missions will encompass attending and moderating Union meetings, as well as providing social legal expertise and advice to our Legal Department.
What you’ll do
- Under the supervision of the Labor Director, you will develop and implement the company’s social policy.
- Prepare and moderate meetings with union and staff representative bodies (local and national).
- Through an active field presence and in close partnership with HR department and operations, you will support and facilitate negotiations with all stakeholders (ensuring written and verbal communication with staff representative bodies, gathering information and legal analysis, providing labor relations expertise, and advising line management).
- Elaborate and update dashboards and internal databases (key legal and social developments, internal indicators, and diagnosis on social climate…).
- In addition to providing feedbacks and legal guidance, you will handle and manage cross-cutting projects (professional elections, legal studies linked to social issues, trainings…).
- Provide support to the Legal Department on all necessary files requiring contact with local institutions (labor inspection, occupational health…).
- You maintain regular contacts with managers, operational teams and social partners on health and safety.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary.
- 38 leave days, based on a full-time position (and adding one day at each five-year anniversary period).
- Benefits including holiday allowance,13th cheque, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance and other insurance benefits.
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers (250 euros at the end of the year – calculated pro-rate).
- Mileage allowance.
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our 'promotion from within policy'.
What you’ll need
As well as having at least a first working experience in a unionized environment or at the Bar, you we’ll need a master’s degree in Law, preferably a Master-after-Master in Labor & Employment Law or a specialization in Social Law. You’ll have to be fluent in Dutch, French and English. Not only will you need strong organizational skills and an analytical mindset, but also being able to work independently and have strong team player skills. That requires an impressive talent for people and communication. And your raw organizational abilities will be backed up by solid MS Office skills.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit
At UPS, we treat people fairly. We select, recruit, train, promote, and compensate based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Is Future You ready and excited for this challenge? Apply now for this position at UPS : firstname.lastname@example.org